guess who’s drowning in things to do… Running science exhibit due Friday, meet Friday (which doesn’t start till 6 and there’s 23 schools), banquet Saturday, districts Monday/Tuesday, anatomy quiz Friday, TOO LITTLE TIME.
No need to flood the streets with yells of anarchy; I just changed my avatar. Because we could all use a bit more sparkle in our days.
- Under The Covers: I don't wanna go for a run.
- Still Under The Covers: I don't waaaannaaa...
- Putting On My Running Clothes: Mehhhhh.
- Walking Out the Door: Nnnnngghhh...
- While Running: When will it enddddddd.
- Getting Home: I WANT TO RUN ALL DAY EVERY DAY. TILL THE END OF TIME.
We all spend hundreds of dollars on running shoes thinking they will make us faster, then Meb goes out and wins the Boston Marathon running in a pair of Skechers.
I feel this on a personal level.